Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween 2007




We had fun. The theme was (2) 007. I don't really own a "Bond girl" dress, and didn't want to spend a fortune to buy one. So I went as a sort of random Austin Powers' slut. My friend went as a '60's girl too, but less slutty. She looked great. We worked for hours to get our hair and makeup right. Eventually we had to just admit our hair doesn't do what the '60's girls' hair did. But I think we still looked good!




OK sorry K but I have to come clean here. I got her hair into this fab '60's do. Flipped up at the bottom, with this great "bump" in the crown. But it freaked her out so much that she had to redo it.




I didn't mind. Much. :)


The car is an Astin Martin that the party hosts brought for the occasion. I told him it was "cute" before I understood what I was dealing with.






12 comments:

LARMOT said...

You girls look great! Shake it baby, don't stir!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, Man did I miss your blogs!! Very VERY glad you are back. Looks like you had a cool time...You look great in whatever you dress in, did you know that?

Nancy said...

Peter,

Thanks, I'll try to post more regularly again. I was just busy.

Nancy said...

Larmot,

Yay us! Can't wait to see yours...

Anonymous said...

A 'cute' car? LOL. Looks like the party was lots of fun, and where did you find that dress?

KW said...

I concur with larmot...you gals look fantastico! Austin Powers...I laughed my butt off, great movie.

Anonymous said...

LL
Never mind the car look at the babes! After all where will the car be in forty years! Junk yard!
Hey kudos to "Matlock" original costume!!
Keep smiling, Jack

Nancy said...

Megs,

I know, I now understand this was a $180,000 car. I mean, seriously. One hundred and eighty thousand dollars, and I said it was CUTE.

Hell. I am such a plebian.

Nancy said...

Megs,

Oh, the dress. It isn't really a dress. It is a top, one of those tunic tops that chicks are wearing now that their jeans have gotton so low that they need longer tops.

LOL :)

Nancy said...

KW,

Thanks! And I loved that silly movie too. I still say, "Get in my belly!" occasionally. Mainly when having trouble with chopsticks.

Nancy said...

Jack,

Yep, we babes were totally rockin' it! :D

Thanks for noticing!

John Burt said...

Whoa! These babes are Hoy!