Sunday, June 3, 2007

Doing Nothing


Doing nothing uses 2000 steps a day. Seriously. I was looking through some old crap that was in a crap drawer, and found this pedometer. I clipped it onto my shorts at around noon. I did absolutely nothing all day.

You should walk 10,000 steps a day to be in good health. Well, that is what I read. So I am nowhere near that on this lazy Sunday afternoon.

The average woman walks about 6000 steps a day. I'll let you know how many steps I walk tomorrow, when I am actually doing something.

Do you have a crap drawer? What is in it?

Do you have a pedometer? How much do you walk? Do you care?

The art is a picture of myself and S, a friend. He walks a lot every day.

8 comments:

Gunz said...

I ride my bike, so I don't care.

Ok, I care right now because I CAN'T ride my bike.

No I do not own a pedometer. Can't you get one of those in a box of cereal?

Nancy said...

Well, yes, I got this one as a freebie from something... I can't remember what it was.

Howard said...

Nice pic of you two. I don't have a junk drawer, I have two junk rooms. In fact I have to clean one before I have guests over in a couple of weeks.

Nancy said...

Howard,

It is from last year's 4th of July, in case you couldn't tell! And I wish I had enough empty rooms for a junk room...

John Burt said...

What a great picture of you and S! I've always wanted to see the lucky fellow. And lucky you!

My whole house is a junk drawer, I'm sad to say, and to tell you what's in it I would have to clean it up.

Whoever cleans out my house after my death will have one job on his hands! But that eventuality I hope is a long way off.

Anonymous said...

Every time I see a picture of you I am further amazed at how beautiful you are. Wow. As for pedometers I used one once for amedical study...I was below average apparantly which might explain my former physique. Since then i have become more active.

Nancy said...

Rolfe,

No, this is a different S!

Sorry!

Nancy said...

Peter,

Aw! *blushing* Thanks!