Sunday, November 4, 2007




OK so say you are in a bar, pub, or a restaurant where you are bound to use the restroom more than once.


I tend to go to the same stall over and over again. Do you?


If there is an odor there after my first or second or whatever visit there, I freak out a little, but I don't go to a new one. Do you?


If I flush and the toilet paper doesn't go all the way down, I tend to leave it in the hopes that some one else will see it and be repulsed, and therefore less likely to use "my" stall. Do you?
Just wondering.

The art is Jean Helion's Upside Down, 1947.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LL
No I'm quite random in my visits and don't frequent the same places much. I do hate it when some one isn't nice and leaves a present behind it's just awful.
Thanks for letting me know where to place the blame! :(
Jack

Nancy said...

Jack,

LOL I don't leave real "presents" that would be gross! I'm just talking about a dab of TP that somehow just doesn't go down with the flush!

And I always leave a dry toilet seat! That totally grosses me out.

Anonymous said...

I don't usually chose a stall and stick to it. Course men have the advantage of not having to use a stall everytime. Urinals are much easier to operate...lol. But I do absolutely hate it when the flush is not complete. I will not use that stall then unless they're all occupied or all the same. We are easily freeked out I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy, for all the interesting discussion topics that you come up with, where did this one come from? We're being reduced to toilet talk and presents left behind? Yuk! But if you must know, I never use the same urinal or john...I choose to spread myself around in public...that is, restrooms! --KW

Nancy said...

Peter: I do think it is different for men. But then again, I've been into men's rooms and can't quite understand why a man uses a tiolet but pees right on the seat. Oh well.

Nancy said...

KW: Yes, we have been reduced to this. It might even get worse.

Morgan said...

I tend to use the same stall. I have to admit, that I double flush -- I don't like leaving my, uh, leftover tissue because I HATE finding someone else's!

Nancy said...

Morgan:

Save water! Leave a scrap of tissue paper! :)