Monday, September 10, 2007

Jimmy Buffett


Yes, I went to my first Jimmy Buffett concert on Saturday night. It was so much fun I could hardly stand it. I think I liked the tailgating as much or more than the actual concert.
The picture is the two hot babes I went with, and me. R, on the left, was also a Buffett virgin. M, in the middle, has been before and has it all down to a science. She supplied the leis, and even brought blueberry vodka, which I wasted no time enjoying.


More on the concert to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look! It's parrot heads!

Nancy said...

anonymous,

Well duh! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's tough to say which one of the three is the hottest. But I'd still say the lovely woman on the right...you do look lovely.

Nancy said...

Peter,

Thanks, but we are all hotties!

KW said...

Now that you've been to your first Buffett concert, and he is GREAT!, I'd expect to see a photo of a parrot sitting atop your head. I think it would look very stylish with the leis!

John Burt said...

Ravishing picture of you, dear.